CHOIR FESTIVALS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
Each year the beautiful old town of Bratislava is host to an extraordinary array of choral festivals. Fabulous venues host competitions and public performances in a wonderfully friendly atmosphere, where choirs from many nations gather to sing and share their stories through music. All styles and all ages are welcome and choirs always will always sing before appreciative audiences.
Close to Vienna, and not far from Salzburg, Prague and Budapest, attending one of these festivals offers a marvellous opportunity to continue with a concert tour through the heartland of musical Europe.
The links below will take you to each event where you can discover what is on offer at a time to suit every choir.
- MARCH: Bratislava Spring Music Festival
- APRIL: Slovakia Cantat
- MAY: Námestovo Music Festival
- JUNE: Bratislava Choir and Orchestra Festival
- JULY: Bratislava International Music Festival I
- JULY: Slovakia Folk
- JULY: Bratislava International Music Festival II
- JULY: Bratislava Cantat I
- OCTOBER: Bratislava Cantat II
- DECEMBER: International Festival of Advent and Christmas Music